Scarface ?
Improve English
Sunday, June 19, 2011 | 10:04 PM | 0 love(s)
assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera

Today, I'll tell you how to improve in English...
Why I plan to make this entry ? because I'm really bored..
Now, I'm trying to write this entry in English.. *proud of myself :D Why I'm proud of myself ? IDK,haha.. I'm reading the motivation book now *maybe named 21 Rahsia Fasih Berbahasa Inggeris.. but I'm not finished reading that book yet.. haha ~ so, 'the way to improve in English' is just my opinion.. it is up to you to accept my opinion or not..

we go straight to the point, no belok-belok, okey ?
actually, I don't really good in English, if I was wrong, please correct me as I'm just an ordinary girl, not like you who are really super duper good in English..

Speak In English with Everyone Around You
Speak in English with everyone is the best way to improve in English.. You don't want to speak in English because you're scared if your grammar was wrong ? Now, you was wrong, but in the future, you will become fluent speak in English. I'm not kidding. You see my serious face ? :P You can communicate with foreigners or tourists easily in the day to come..

Write Your Personal Diary or Blog In English
Why I think that if we write our personal diary or blog in English, it will improve our English ? You don't know ? To tell you the truth, I'm not really know how to explain it to you, but I think that it is one of the ways to improve in English.. Like I'm saying just now, I'm not really good in English, just know simple English..
I think, lots of my grammar were wrong.. don't you think so ?

Now, I will take tips from '21 Fasih Berbahasa Inggeris', the motivation book.. After I take a look at that book, it is more to 'How To Speak In English Fluently' not 'How To Improve In English'..


Start With Heart
There are three question that I will give it to you to answer..
1. Do you really, really, really, really, really want to be good at English ?
If you answered the question with yes, so sorry because I could not accept your answer.. Try to change 'yes' to 'ABSOLUTELY' kan lebih bergaya :D

Try to answer that question again, not yes, but ABSOLUTELY !!!!!


2. Do you want us and other people to help you be good at English ?
Just show your seriousness, then the others will help you.. :)


3. Are you willing to change ?
Your answer must show your attitude.. :D


I think that is enough, am I right ? You want more ?ada ka yang nak lagi ? Just buy that motivation book..
Byeeeeee, Alia Zaini

| Newer Post

Entries About Links Artwork


The Owner
Meet the boss
Status : Rarely online.



Before anything else, follow these rules, NO copying, spamming and any type of childish acts. You respect me, I'll definitely respect you.



Let's talk
Please be polite
Leave your footprint here, it will be easy to hit you back !




The History
Click and read it


The Stars
Follow me


Thanks
Doodle

Cantik, right ? Thanks to FizGraphic



Big thanks to Miss Al