Scarface ?
The Result
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 | 7:51 PM | 0 love(s)
assalamualaikum & selamat sejahtera


8A ? 7A ? 6A ? 5A ? atau tak dak langsung A ? =='

Finally, my wish come true. I'm succeed to get straight A's in my PMR. eh, wait. it is not about my PMR actually, it is just about my Topical One exam's result. sekolah SMKB, dia punya A 75 ke atas. ada 3 subjek yang dapat A yang tak berapa nak bagus tapi still A. PAI TERtinggal berapa soalan tak ingat. tengok, saya besarkan perkataan TER tu. ingat dah jawab penuh. rupanya ada yang tertinggal. Pity me. Hilang 10 markah macam tu jaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  Tak mau careless dah lepas ni. K stop. I don't want to write about my carelessness in this entry. I just want to celebrate about my result. Yeaaaaaaaaay, proud of me ;)

Nur Alia binti Mat Zaini, you did it !

~ CONGRATULATION ~

that's all for now, ADIOS ;D


Older Post | Newer Post

Entries About Links Artwork


The Owner
Meet the boss
Status : Rarely online.



Before anything else, follow these rules, NO copying, spamming and any type of childish acts. You respect me, I'll definitely respect you.



Let's talk
Please be polite
Leave your footprint here, it will be easy to hit you back !




The Stars
Follow me


Thanks
Doodle

Cantik, right ? Thanks to FizGraphic



Big thanks to Miss Al