Scarface ?
Triple S ♥
Monday, April 9, 2012 | 9:41 PM | 0 love(s)
assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera




You came into my life without WARNING
I found my SNOW PRINCE when I found you
You bring out the FIGHTER in me
Your voice is like a never ending DEJA VU in my head
My heart beats like A SONG CALLING FOR YOU
Finally, I feel like WE CAN FLY away
Your EXISTENCE has become a part of who I am today
You UNLOCK the very best in me
Please STAND BY ME forever and for always
I never thought you were a COWARD
People say it’s BECAUSE I’M STUPID
So I ask you, PLEASE BE NICE TO ME
I wanna know WUSS UP with you
Never felt a LOVE LIKE THIS before
You are the one I OBSESS over 24/7
Which is why I LOVE YA unconditionally
Yes, I admit, I’m so CRAZY 4 U
Feeling you HERE with me always
Now I know I’m NOT ALONE
There is no DISTANCE between us now
So LET’S BREAK AWAY and shine

Older Post | Newer Post

Entries About Links Artwork


The Owner
Meet the boss
Status : Rarely online.



Before anything else, follow these rules, NO copying, spamming and any type of childish acts. You respect me, I'll definitely respect you.



Let's talk
Please be polite
Leave your footprint here, it will be easy to hit you back !




The Stars
Follow me


Thanks
Doodle

Cantik, right ? Thanks to FizGraphic



Big thanks to Miss Al