Scarface ?
EXAMINATION
Monday, August 19, 2013 | 6:31 PM | 0 love(s)
assalamualaikum & selamat sejahtera


I'm waiting for the next examination. I'll do my best in this upcoming examination. I wish to get straight A's in my previous examination but in vain. So, for this time, I want A's. No matter what. Hahaha XD

Okey, I really really really love to make a statement like that. No offence. Wish to do the best in the next examination. But, I never get straight A's in my exam. I don't know why. Kalau mata pelajaran yang tak elok dah jadi elok, mata pelajaran yang elok pulak yang tak dapat elok. Frustrated. What a life. But yeah, kali ni punya markah semua meningkat. That's the most important thing you should know. Ok, not important at all actually. Yang nak hampir ke A tu yang paling tak tahan sekali tu. Check balik kertas soalan 'kenapa boleh salah soalan niiiiii ?!' Hmmmm. Ok stop. No more regretting about things that have already past. Benda dah berlaku. Face the fact. Okey, gtg. Adiosssss.

P/S ; Let's rock our PMR papers. Make our parents proud of us ;)



Older Post | Newer Post

Entries About Links Artwork


The Owner
Meet the boss
Status : Rarely online.



Before anything else, follow these rules, NO copying, spamming and any type of childish acts. You respect me, I'll definitely respect you.



Let's talk
Please be polite
Leave your footprint here, it will be easy to hit you back !




The Stars
Follow me


Thanks
Doodle

Cantik, right ? Thanks to FizGraphic



Big thanks to Miss Al