Scarface ?
1957 Hati Malaya ;
Saturday, August 31, 2013 | 10:38 PM | 0 love(s)
assalamualaikum & selamat sejahtera


I don't know why but this year I feel like I want to watch a documentary to improve my History. Maybe ? Hahaha. And yeah, this night I watch a documentary named '1957 Hati Malaya'. Kisah dia menceritakan pasal penubuhan Malayan Union then PTM then Merdeka. And some sides story ; About Hali and the gang and Mala's love story with a guy that I don't remember his name. Kinda interesting huh ? Ok stop. To tell you the truth, I am impressed when all Malays gathered together to support the leader. Then, the part when Tunku was going to London. And he didn't have much money to go there, all Malays donated everything that they have to Tunku. And yeah, Tunku cried. Rasa nak menangis jeaaa masa tu. Terharu gila. Air mata dok bergenang tapi tak keluar. So, tak dikira nangis lah kan ? XD

To the SMKB-ers ; if you are going to watch this documentary, cuba tengok muka yang pegang watak Dr. Ismail betul-betul. When I saw his face, is it Cg. Shukri ? That's my thought. Muka dia sama gila dengan Cg. Shukri. Seriously. 

My last word,

I took this beautiful picture in Google Images. All credit goes to someone who makes it. Byeeeeee ;)



Older Post | Newer Post

Entries About Links Artwork


The Owner
Meet the boss
Status : Rarely online.



Before anything else, follow these rules, NO copying, spamming and any type of childish acts. You respect me, I'll definitely respect you.



Let's talk
Please be polite
Leave your footprint here, it will be easy to hit you back !




The Stars
Follow me


Thanks
Doodle

Cantik, right ? Thanks to FizGraphic



Big thanks to Miss Al