Scarface ?
BBC Challenge ;
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 | 10:51 PM | 0 love(s)
assalamualaikum & selamat sejahtera


So, here I am. Writing this entry. Just to show my love to Block B. Eh ? Ahahaha. 



Why and when do you start to like Block B ;
When ; I'm officially started loving Block B just a few weeks ago. Seriously. Dulu-II minat jugak. Tapi minat yang biasa-II ja.

Why ; Kenapa Nur Alia boleh minat kat Block B ni ? Ok, IDK why I'm so in love with them. Ermm, sebab dengar lagu Very Good tu kot. In Very Good's MV, Jaehyo looks sooooo soooo sooo handsome. No doubt.

First person who give the most impact when you see Block B for the first time ;
For the first time when I'm their normal fan,
P.O. Suara dia macam TOP. Ok no. Bukan suara but jenis suara dia. Faham kan. 

For the first time when I'm their hardcore fan,
Jaehyo. U-Kwon. B-Bomb. Seriously, I can't choose siapa yang bagi impak yang paling besar. Ok, yang ni tak penting sebenarnya. Saja nak share cerita. 

P/S : Since you asked me the first person who give so much impact when I saw them for the first time, it's PO. Deep voice, babe. Ahahaha.

Rank your bias in Block B and explain the reason ;
Argghhhh, I can't rank them. Seriously. Semua first place, boleh ? Hmm, ok lah. Jap, nak try rank jap. I'll try my best. 



  • See ? Dia ni suka buat cute. Dah la dah cute. Haih.
  • Because he has a nice voice. Seriously.
  • Because of his behaviour. His clumsiness. His derpness. Ok, broken english ;P




  • I love to see a man with a dimple. And yeaah, dia ada dimple. And maybe because of it, I really really really like him.
  • And of course, his voice, his behaviour and so on. Suara dia dalam lagu 'Romantically', terlalu amat sangat sweet. Sampai ulang berkali-kali dengar lagu tu sebab suara dia.




  • He is sooo bright. Just looking at his smile.
  • And he is very talented when it comes to dancing. Suka tengok dia menari sekali dengan B-Bomb. Look smart, babe.




  • Because of his shoulder dance. Hahaha.
  • He started rapping by saying 'Aaaighttt' in a few songs. To me, its really kyeopta ;)





  • PO dalam lagu Very Good, tak nampak macam dia langsung. Matured gila muka dia. When I watched that MV, I thought he is a new member sebab PO dalam Nanrina ada gaya jugak lah macam maknae even masa tu tak percaya jugak yang dia maknae group Block B. Ok, ayat berterabur. Ahaha.
  • Nampak ja macam matured, if you watched 'Bokbulbok', penakut gila dia ni. Sekali dengan Jaehyo.
  • He is the king of aegyo. Tak padan dengan muka. Ok joke. Ahahaha ;P



  • He is awesome in his own way. Berkarisma. Wahahaha ;D
  • Hmmm, sebab apa lagi eaaa ? Haaaa, dia ni jenis yang gila-II. Happy go lucky.
  • Satu ja tak minat kat dia ni, suka sangat buat gaya rambut pelik-II. Haisyh.



  • The main reaason why I love him sooo much is ; he has a sweet voice. Suara dia sedap gilaaaaaa.
  • And and and, he is very handsome in Tell Them's mv. Seriously and honestly. Ahahaha ;)
// Sebenar benarnya, rank ni hanyalah auta belaka. Tak reti nak rank depa actually. Hmmm. 

Your own nicknames to your bias ;
I don't have one.

Did you ever change your bias in Block B ;



Always. Hahahaha :D

Is there any OTP that you like/ship ;


ZiKyung. And also,


TaePyo !!! I ship these guys so so much. Muka pon nak dekat sama dah.

// Start shipping these two OTPs' when I watched weekly idol.


" What we wanna be ? Block B "

*
*
*


Byeeeeee.....



Older Post | Newer Post

Entries About Links Artwork


The Owner
Meet the boss
Status : Rarely online.



Before anything else, follow these rules, NO copying, spamming and any type of childish acts. You respect me, I'll definitely respect you.



Let's talk
Please be polite
Leave your footprint here, it will be easy to hit you back !




The Stars
Follow me


Thanks
Doodle

Cantik, right ? Thanks to FizGraphic



Big thanks to Miss Al