Scarface ?
30 Days Block B Challenge (3)
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 | 12:00 PM | 0 love(s)
assalamualaikum & selamat sejahtera


Hi peeps. So, let's continue to the next challenge. Before that, you know what, lagu dua hari nak tau result PMR. Pray for me guys.

Day 3 : Your favourite Block B song and explain why it is your favourite



1. I'm very very gooooood. Yeaaah, love at first sight babe. Their song sounds very catchy. And it made me want to listen to it again and again. And because of that I'm being their fan. The hardcore one. Ok no. Ahahahah.

2. There's no MV for this song. R O M A N T I C A L L Y. Yeeeaaah, I do love that song. Why ? Hmmm, because of B-Bomb's voice. Sweet gila-II kot. Suka dengar part dia nyanyi dalam lagu ni ;)


3. I love this song for no reason. But I do love their style in this MV. Thanks for their stylist. Kyung with his spectacles. PO's and Taeil's hair. I just can't be normal. Ahahaha, stop.


And and and, I love all of their song in the Blockbuster album. Peace. 



Older Post | Newer Post

Entries About Links Artwork


The Owner
Meet the boss
Status : Rarely online.



Before anything else, follow these rules, NO copying, spamming and any type of childish acts. You respect me, I'll definitely respect you.



Let's talk
Please be polite
Leave your footprint here, it will be easy to hit you back !




The Stars
Follow me


Thanks
Doodle

Cantik, right ? Thanks to FizGraphic



Big thanks to Miss Al