Scarface ?
30 Days Block B Challenge (1)
Monday, December 16, 2013 | 4:31 PM | 0 love(s)
assalamualaikum & selamat sejahtera



I join a challenge that was launched a year ago. Ahahah, dah tak dak kerja sangat kan. It is just for my blog actually. Bagi hidup sikit. Kalau tak buat, memang tak update lah.

Day 1 : Your first Block B bias and why


IT'S PYOOOOOOO

Hmmmm, why him ? Because of his voice. Deep voice, babe. Masa tu suka dengar suara TOP, then my sis suggested to listen to a song named Nanlina by Block B. Ada member dia yang suara jenis TOP. And then, I tried to listen to that song. When I heard his voice for the first time, 'Ok, you have to be my bias. No matter what.' And yeah, just because of his voice, he became my first bias in Block B. He is the king of aegyo in Block B right ? Aegyo dia lawak. Sangat lawak dan terlalu lawak. /Serious talk/ And and and, I love his style in Tell Them era. Looks cute. Ok stop. Ppyeong.



Older Post | Newer Post

Entries About Links Artwork


The Owner
Meet the boss
Status : Rarely online.



Before anything else, follow these rules, NO copying, spamming and any type of childish acts. You respect me, I'll definitely respect you.



Let's talk
Please be polite
Leave your footprint here, it will be easy to hit you back !




The Stars
Follow me


Thanks
Doodle

Cantik, right ? Thanks to FizGraphic



Big thanks to Miss Al